Invisible Ink Facts for Kids Video
Invisible Ink Experiment
It is a magic like thing to write your message and everyone will see that paper as a blank one. This can be done by using invisible ink. In this video, a simple science experiment is demonstrated to make invisible ink at home.
Materials Required: –
- Lemon juice
- Cotton bud
- Take the lemon juice in a small cup.
- Add some water in the lemon juice and stir it well.
- Take the clean cotton bud, dip it in the lemon juice and water mixture.
- By using the cotton bud, start writing your secret message.
- Once you finish writing the message, let the paper dry.
- Now if you want to read the message then take your paper, put it on the flame of candle.
- Make sure you are keeping a safe distance between the flame and the paper.
- Now the area on which you have applied the lemon juice will turn brown and you will be able to read the message.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Fun Experiment to make Invisible Ink for Kids ." Easy Science for Kids, Oct 2019. Web. 22 Oct 2019. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/invisible-ink-facts-for-kids-video/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2019). Fun Experiment to make Invisible Ink for Kids. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/invisible-ink-facts-for-kids-video/
Sponsored Links :