Meet the Elements Song Video for Kids
Enjoy viewing this fantastic hand-picked and really easy to comprehend Meet the Elements Song video:
Chemical elements can be defined as a form of matter that cannot be broken into further smaller pieces by performing chemical reactions. In other words, an element is a substance in which all atoms are of the same type. Despite of being made from the same type of atoms, they can come in different forms. There are total 118 known elements. They are the building blocks for the rest of the matter in entire world. Hydrogen is the most abundant element in the entire universe accounting for approximately 75% of the ordinary matter. It is also the lightest element.
Quick Facts: –
- Out of total 118 known elements, 94 of them are thought to exist naturally on the earth.
- Helium is the second most abundant element in the universe but it is very rare on the earth.
- More than 75% of all known elements that occur naturally in the universe are metals.
- All the natural elements were originally created by nuclear reactions that took place inside the stars.
- In periodic table each element has it specific place because of its atomic number.
- The atoms of same element but with different number of neutrons are known as isotopes.
- The position of an element in the periodic table can helps scientists to tell a lot of things about it.
- A compound can be defined as a substance that consists of two or more chemical elements.
- Metalloid is an element that acts sometimes like a metal and sometimes like a non-metal.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Amazing Facts for Kids about Elements ." Easy Science for Kids, Jan 2020. Web. 23 Jan 2020. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/meet-the-elements-song-video-for-kids/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2020). Amazing Facts for Kids about Elements. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/meet-the-elements-song-video-for-kids/
Sponsored Links :