The Basic Characteristics of Wild Animals Song Facts for Kids Video
Wild Animal Facts
Our planet is home to over 1 million known animal species. There are so many amazing types of animals that each one of them has its own characteristics and behaviour. Learning about them is great fun.
Quick Facts: –
- Bats are the only mammal that can actually fly.
- Turtles can breathe through their butts.
- Killing a panda is punishable by death in China.
- If you tickle a rat, you can make it laugh.
- Dolphins call each other by their specific names.
- A newborn Chinese water deer is small enough to be held in the palm of your hand.
- A deer does not have gall bladder.
- The flamingo bird can eat only when its head is upside down.
- A cow has four stomachs.
- Oysters can change their gender depending on which is best for mating.
- Chick can communicate with each other and their mother by using a system of sounds even before hatching.
- A spider cannot fly.
- Shortfin Mako is the fastest shark that can swim up to 60 miles per hour.
- The tree sloth is the slowest mammal on the earth. It moves with a speed of 6 feet per minute.
- A grasshopper can leap 20 times the length of its body.
- The Afghan hound is the dumbest dog species in the entire world.
- Crows are intelligent enough to play prank on each other.
- An ostrich can run faster than a horse.
- Elephants are the closest relative to elephant shrew, not shrews.
- An octopus has three hearts.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Fun Facts for Kids about Wild Animals ." Easy Science for Kids, Jul 2020. Web. 04 Jul 2020. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/the-basic-characteristics-of-wild-animals-song-facts-for-kids-video-2/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2020). Fun Facts for Kids about Wild Animals. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/the-basic-characteristics-of-wild-animals-song-facts-for-kids-video-2/
We've recently added
- How To Build a Winogradsky Column and Learn About Soil Science
- Potato Light Bulb Experiment
- How To Use Friction to Pick Up Bottle of Rice
- How To Make Popcorn Dance
- Vinegar and Baking Soda Fire Extinguisher
- Power of Bleach
- Comparing Surface Tension of Liquids with Pennies
- Ice Cream Chemistry
- Using Distillation to Purify Water
- Filter Water with Dirt
- Build a Balloon Barometer
- Build Your Very Own Seismograph
Sponsored Links :