Animal Videos for Kids – Facts for Kids Video
All about Animals
This video tells a lot of interesting facts about animals. It shows different scenes of a lion, some deer, rhinoceros, elephants, hyena, and some hippos. The scenes show the animals in action so kids will be able to see how the animals behave.
Fast Facts: –
- A snail can sleep for three long years.
- A slug has four different noses.
- A frog can be hypnotized by being placed on its back and then stroking its stomach gently.
- A sloth bear can take up to two weeks to digest its food.
- Giraffes do not have any vocal chords.
- Cows can sleep standing up but they dream only while lying down.
- There are one million ants for every human in the world.
- A deer does not have any gall bladder.
- Bats are the only mammals that are capable of flying.
- A tarantula spider can survive for two years without food.
- A flamingo can only eat when placing its head upside down.
- Afghan hounds are considered as the dumbest dog species in the entire world.
- Kangaroos use their tails to balance their bodies. If their tail is lifted off the ground then it cannot hop.
- A garden caterpillar has 248 muscles in its head.
- The stone fish is the most poisonous fish in the entire world.
- Humans share 98.4 percent of the DNA with a chimpanzee.
- Elephants are covered with hair.
- Dogs have about 1,700 taste buds.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " All about Animals for Kids ." Easy Science for Kids, Jan 2020. Web. 24 Jan 2020. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/animal-videos-for-kids-facts-for-kids-video/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2020). All about Animals for Kids. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/animal-videos-for-kids-facts-for-kids-video/
Sponsored Links :