Animals in the Wild Animation Video for Kids
Animals in the Wild
This is a fun animated video show different animals in the wild. It shows a lot of different animals from something as small as rabbits and frogs, to something big like lions and elephants. You’ll be able to see how each of the animals would normally act in the wild and what sounds they make as it gives a digital tour around the jungle safari. Some amazing facts about animals are mentioned below: –
- Approximately half of the world’s vertebrates are fishes.
- About 75% of the world’s invertebrates are insects.
- Black Marlin is the fastest animal in the sea. It can swim at speeds of up to 129 km per hour.
- The world’s biggest insect is the Goliath Beetle that lives in the tropical forests of Africa.
- Blue Whale is the biggest animal in the entire world.
- Cheetahs have poor night vision. This is the reason why they do not hunt during the night.
- A camel can survive up to six months without water or food due to the fatty tissues stored in its hump.
- A panda can eat up to 28 pounds of bamboo every day. No wonder they spend 12 hours in a day eating.
- Baby kangaroos are called “joeys” and are roughly the size of a grape at birth.
- Koala bears are marsupials and they are more closely related to kangaroos than bears.
- Sea turtles can breathe through their butt.
- It is punishable by death to kill a panda in China.
- Turritopsis nutriculaImmortal jellyfish is the only species known to live forever.
- Butterflies have taste receptors on their feet.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " All Facts about Animals in the Wild ." Easy Science for Kids, Oct 2019. Web. 15 Oct 2019. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/animals-in-the-wild-animation-video-for-kids-2/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2019). All Facts about Animals in the Wild. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/animals-in-the-wild-animation-video-for-kids-2/
Sponsored Links :