Best Albert Einstein Quotes for Kids Video
Albert Einstein Quotes
Albert Einstein was one of the most influential scientists of the 20th century. Einstein introduced the theory of relativity. Some of the Albert Einstein Quotes are listed below: –
- A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
- Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking.
- Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics. I can assure you mine are still greater.
- Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted.
- Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death.
- Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them.
- It’s not that I’m so smart; it’s just that I stay with problems longer.
- Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind.
- We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
- When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder for a second it seems like an hour. That’s relativity.
- Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.
- Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " All Famous Albert Einstein Quotes for Kids ." Easy Science for Kids, Aug 2020. Web. 09 Aug 2020. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/best-albert-einstein-quotes-for-kids-video/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2020). All Famous Albert Einstein Quotes for Kids. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/best-albert-einstein-quotes-for-kids-video/
We've recently added
- How To Build a Winogradsky Column and Learn About Soil Science
- Potato Light Bulb Experiment
- How To Use Friction to Pick Up Bottle of Rice
- How To Make Popcorn Dance
- Vinegar and Baking Soda Fire Extinguisher
- Power of Bleach
- Comparing Surface Tension of Liquids with Pennies
- Ice Cream Chemistry
- Using Distillation to Purify Water
- Filter Water with Dirt
- Build a Balloon Barometer
- Build Your Very Own Seismograph
Sponsored Links :