Best Baking Soda and Vinegar Video for Kids
Baking Soda and Vinegar Experiment
In this video, a 6 years old kid is performing a science experiment by using baking soda and vinegar. He is calling it a baking soda and vinegar rocket. This experiment is based on a chemical reaction between baking soda and vinegar.
Required Materials: –
- 3 sticks or pencils
- Duct tape
- A plastic bottle
- Paper towels
- Baking soda
- First of all, you need to fix all the three pencils on the bottle with the help of duct tape. These pencils will work as legs for the bottle. They must be extending towards the opening of the bottle.
- Now, use a funnel and Pour some vinegar in the bottle. Make sure the bottle gets filled more than half.
- Take a paper towel and put one table spoon of the baking soda in the centre of paper towel. Wrap it in a snug bundle.
- Now, fit the bundle of baking soda through the opening of the bottle.
- Tightly twist the rubber stopper in place.
- Your rocket is ready. Give it a hard shake and set it upright on its pencil legs.
- Now stand back and enjoy seeing a blast.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Fun facts for kids about baking soda and vinegar experiment ." Easy Science for Kids, Jan 2020. Web. 21 Jan 2020. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/best-baking-soda-and-vinegar-video-for-kids/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2020). Fun facts for kids about baking soda and vinegar experiment. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/best-baking-soda-and-vinegar-video-for-kids/
Sponsored Links :