Best Nature Videos for Kids
Our surroundings are full of beautifully unique landscapes and amazing creatures. Nature is the study of how life acts within the circle of existence. There is so much all around us to see. There are a lot of amazing facts about nature that we do not know.
Fast Facts: –
- Almost 85% of plant life is found in the ocean.
- The longest ever recorded flight of a chicken was only 13 seconds.
- A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.
- The Great Barrier Reef in Australia is the largest reef system in the world.
- An elephant is the largest land-based mammal.
- Kiwi birds are blind.
- Fresh snow absorbs sound and lowers the ambient noise because the air trapped between the snowflakes weakens the sound vibrations.
- Raccoons can open a complex lock in less than 10 attempts.
- An octopus has three hearts.
- Butterflies have taste receptors on their feet.
- Birds need gravity to swallow their food.
- A dragonfly has 6 legs but it cannot walk.
- Cows do not have upper front teeth.
- Rafflesia Arnoldii is the largest individual flower on earth.
- An elephant is the only mammal that cannot jump.
- Bats are the only mammal that can fly.
- The strawberry is the only fruit with its seed grown on the outside.
- The country Brazil is named after a tree.
- Cows and horses sleep while standing up.
- A flamingo can bend its knees backward.
- Crows can easily recognize human faces.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Fun Facts about Nature for Kids ." Easy Science for Kids, Jul 2020. Web. 10 Jul 2020. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/best-nature-videos-for-kids/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2020). Fun Facts about Nature for Kids. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/best-nature-videos-for-kids/
We've recently added
- How To Build a Winogradsky Column and Learn About Soil Science
- Potato Light Bulb Experiment
- How To Use Friction to Pick Up Bottle of Rice
- How To Make Popcorn Dance
- Vinegar and Baking Soda Fire Extinguisher
- Power of Bleach
- Comparing Surface Tension of Liquids with Pennies
- Ice Cream Chemistry
- Using Distillation to Purify Water
- Filter Water with Dirt
- Build a Balloon Barometer
- Build Your Very Own Seismograph
Sponsored Links :