Best Time Travel Video for Kids
Captivate yourself watching the very best picked and really easy to comprehend Time Travel video:
Time Travel Facts
Time travel has always been one of the biggest fantasies for all of us. It is generally thought as something fictional. It can be actually defined as the movement between certain points of time. Albert Einstein introduced a theory that if a person can move at a very high speed then time will be slowed down for him. Light moves very fast with a speed as high as 670,616,629 miles per hour. In just one second, light can go around the earth three times. The only way to achieve time travel is by traveling at the speed of light in space. Light always travels at the same constant speed in a vacuum 700 million mph.
Quick Facts: –
- There are several paradoxes like twin paradox and paradox of a man with no past riddled with the time travel making the concept very complicated.
- Despite all these complexities, it is believed by physicists that there are chances of time travel in the future.
- Famous scientist Stephen Hawking claimed that time travel was impossible.
- In the year of 2000, a person identified himself as John Titor and claimed to be a military time traveler.
- Time is the fourth dimension along with the other three which are length, height, and width.
- Going back to the past by time traveling is known as Retrocognition. It is also very much difficult to prove.
- Travelling to the future using the concept is known as Precognition. It gives you knowledge of future events before they happen.
- A time traveler was caught on a picture available on the Virtual Museum of Canada website.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Fun Facts for Kids about Time Travel ." Easy Science for Kids, Aug 2020. Web. 08 Aug 2020. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/best-time-travel-video-for-kids/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2020). Fun Facts for Kids about Time Travel. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/best-time-travel-video-for-kids/
We've recently added
- How To Build a Winogradsky Column and Learn About Soil Science
- Potato Light Bulb Experiment
- How To Use Friction to Pick Up Bottle of Rice
- How To Make Popcorn Dance
- Vinegar and Baking Soda Fire Extinguisher
- Power of Bleach
- Comparing Surface Tension of Liquids with Pennies
- Ice Cream Chemistry
- Using Distillation to Purify Water
- Filter Water with Dirt
- Build a Balloon Barometer
- Build Your Very Own Seismograph
Sponsored Links :