Fun Home Science Experiment With a Balloon Water and Fire Video for Kids
Get amused watching the finest picked and really simple to comprehend Fun Home Science Experiment With a Balloon Water and Fire video:
This science experiment is to demonstrate the concept that water can lock up the heat no matter through which medium it gets heated up.
- Two balloons
- Blow up the balloon just as you normally would and tie it off.
- Now light a candle and place it in the middle of the table.
- Hold the balloon right on the top of the flame.
- Wait for two or three seconds and the balloon will pop.
- For the next step, put the funnel on the balloon’s opening and pour some water in it.
- Now blow this balloon up and tie it off.
- Hold this water filled balloon at the top of the flame and wait for some time.
- You will see that instead of popping, you will find a blackened spot on the bottom of the balloon.
- This spot is actually carbon deposited on the balloon by the flame.
Here, the concept of heat absorption has been demonstrated. The water present in the balloon absorbs the heat and keeps the balloon from popping.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Fun Facts for Kids about Science Experiment ." Easy Science for Kids, Oct 2019. Web. 19 Oct 2019. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/fun-home-science-experiment-with-a-balloon-water-and-fire-video-for-kids-2/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2019). Fun Facts for Kids about Science Experiment. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/fun-home-science-experiment-with-a-balloon-water-and-fire-video-for-kids-2/
Sponsored Links :