How Dinosaurs Moved Facts for Kids Video
How Dinosaurs Moved
Have you ever wondered how dinosaurs moved? This is a truly big question. Dinosaurs are believed to be the ancestors of the birds found in modern time. This is also the reason why it is said that not all dinosaurs are extinct. They are still present but have descended in this form. If you see two skeletons, one is of a chicken and another one is of Tyrannosaurs Rex then undoubtedly there are a lot of differences including size. But at the same time, you will be surprised by finding so many similarities in shape etc.
Quick Facts: –
- Modern day birds that have evolved from a specific group of dinosaurs called theropods.
- Deep study about birds’ behaviour can give us a good insight of how dinosaurs behaved.
- Theropod dinosaurs were bipedal creatures that mean they walked on two legs and had three-toed feet.
- Walking on two legs is not an easy thing to do. It is possible that big-sized dinosaurs had many problems in balancing while walking.
- There is also a possibility that huge dinosaurs would have trouble even outrunning a bicyclist.
- In the iconic movie Jurassic Park, the concept was given that T Rex is not able to see us if we are not making any movement.
- Later when scientists researched about this, they found that Tyrannosaurus Rex may have had the vision clarity 13 times better than human beings.
- In basic observation it has been found that T Rex had a binocular range of 55 degrees which is better than of a hawk.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Facts about How Dinosaurs Moved ." Easy Science for Kids, Jan 2020. Web. 28 Jan 2020. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/how-dinosaurs-moved-facts-for-kids-video/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2020). Facts about How Dinosaurs Moved. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/how-dinosaurs-moved-facts-for-kids-video/
Sponsored Links :