Human Body Organs Facts for Kids Video
Human Body Organs
Our body is made up of blood, nerves, bones, muscles and our skin forms a protective layer on our body. There are different kinds of cells in are body. More than one cells form a tissue. By combining these tissues our body form an organ. There are two different types of organs in our body: –
- External Organs: – We have 5 external organs, eyes, ears, nose, tongue and skin. They are known as our sense organs as well. We come to know about what is happening in our environment through them.
- Internal Organs: – We cannot see our internal organs but they help us to keep our body alive and function smoothly. Our internal organs are:-
Brain: – Our brain is in our head and protected by the skull. It controls our entire body by receiving messages from all parts of our body and then replying them back.
Lungs: – We have two lungs in the chest cavity which are protected by the ribcage. They help us in the breathing process.
Heart: – Heart is located in between the lungs. It supplies the blood to all parts of our body. It works continuously till our last breath.
Liver: – Liver is our body’s largest gland which is located in the upper right abdomen. It works as a food storage and blood purifier for our body. Liver helps in digestion process as well.
Stomach: – It lies in the upper abdomen and helps to digest the food.
Small and Large Intestine: – Small intestine is surrounded by the large intestine. They help our body to digest the food.
Bladder and Kidneys: – They lie in the lower abdomen. Kidneys work as blood purifiers by removing waste matter from it. Our bladder stores the urine before expelling it from the body.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Fun facts for kids about human body organs ." Easy Science for Kids, Aug 2020. Web. 13 Aug 2020. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/human-body-organs-facts-for-kids-video/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2020). Fun facts for kids about human body organs. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/human-body-organs-facts-for-kids-video/
We've recently added
- How To Build a Winogradsky Column and Learn About Soil Science
- Potato Light Bulb Experiment
- How To Use Friction to Pick Up Bottle of Rice
- How To Make Popcorn Dance
- Vinegar and Baking Soda Fire Extinguisher
- Power of Bleach
- Comparing Surface Tension of Liquids with Pennies
- Ice Cream Chemistry
- Using Distillation to Purify Water
- Filter Water with Dirt
- Build a Balloon Barometer
- Build Your Very Own Seismograph
Sponsored Links :