Kindergarten Science Experiments for Kids Video
Kindergarten Science Experiment
Ever wondered, what will happen if we will mix freshwater and saltwater? In this simple video, a small kid is demonstrating an experiment of mixing saltwater and freshwater together. She is calling this experiment of making an Estuary.
What is Estuary?
- An estuary can be defined as a partially enclosed body of briny water. Briny or brackish water has salinity more than fresh water but less than sea water.
Materials Requires: –
- Three cups
- Salt water
- Fresh water
- A spoon
- First of all, take a cup and fill it with salt water.
- Take another cup and fill it with fresh water.
- Now take an empty cup. In this, mix both fresh water and salt water.
- If you will taste the mixed water with spoon, you will see that it tastes like both salt water and fresh water as they got mixed.
- In this cup, you have something that can be called an estuary because this water has more salinity than fresh water and less than salt water.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Fun Kindergarten Science Experiment for Kids ." Easy Science for Kids, May 2020. Web. 28 May 2020. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/kindergarten-science-experiments-for-kids-video/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2020). Fun Kindergarten Science Experiment for Kids. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/kindergarten-science-experiments-for-kids-video/
We've recently added
- How To Build a Winogradsky Column and Learn About Soil Science
- Potato Light Bulb Experiment
- How To Use Friction to Pick Up Bottle of Rice
- How To Make Popcorn Dance
- Vinegar and Baking Soda Fire Extinguisher
- Power of Bleach
- Comparing Surface Tension of Liquids with Pennies
- Ice Cream Chemistry
- Using Distillation to Purify Water
- Filter Water with Dirt
- Build a Balloon Barometer
- Build Your Very Own Seismograph
Sponsored Links :