Science Experiments for Kids
There are a lot of fun science experiments that you can perform at home. This video is about one such science experiment called Balloon Blow Up. In this experiment, you can learn about chemical reactions and how carbon dioxide is produced when baking soda reacts with vinegar.
Required Materials: –
- A clear plastic bottle
- Baking soda
- Measuring spoons
- Take the funnel and fill the bottle with vinegar until it is half way full.
- Take the balloon and stretch it out really well so that it can blow up.
- Put two tablespoons of baking soda into the balloon using funnel.
- Put your balloon over the bottle but do not let any baking soda into the bottle.
- Take your balloon and carefully pour the baking soda into the bottle.
- Watch the balloon blow up.
The reaction between baking soda and vinegar generates carbon dioxide gas. This balloon is blown up when it gets filled with the gas.