Science Experiments Video for Kids
Science Experiments for Kids
There are a lot of fun science experiments that you can perform at home. This video is about one such science experiment called Balloon Blow Up. In this experiment, you can learn about chemical reactions and how carbon dioxide is produced when baking soda reacts with vinegar.
Required Materials: –
- A clear plastic bottle
- Baking soda
- Measuring spoons
- Take the funnel and fill the bottle with vinegar until it is half way full.
- Take the balloon and stretch it out really well so that it can blow up.
- Put two tablespoons of baking soda into the balloon using funnel.
- Put your balloon over the bottle but do not let any baking soda into the bottle.
- Take your balloon and carefully pour the baking soda into the bottle.
- Watch the balloon blow up.
The reaction between baking soda and vinegar generates carbon dioxide gas. This balloon is blown up when it gets filled with the gas.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Fun Science Experiments for Kids ." Easy Science for Kids, Apr 2020. Web. 09 Apr 2020. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/science-experiments-video-for-kids/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2020). Fun Science Experiments for Kids. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/science-experiments-video-for-kids/
We've recently added
- Iodine Clock Reaction
- Make Homemade Fizzy Lemonade
- Make Rock Candy
- Ocean Acidification Experiment
- How To Build a Popsicle Stick Catapult
- How To Make Floating Paper Clips
- Animal Blubber Simulation
- How To Make an Edible Water Bottle!
- Hourglass Dolphin
- Atlantic Spotted Dolphin
- Hector’s Dolphin
- Dusky Dolphin
Sponsored Links :