Virtual Dissection Games Facts for Kids Video
Get entertained watching a fantastic chosen and extremely simple to understand Virtual Dissection Games easy science for kids video:
Dissection can be defined as a standard laboratory technique in biology and pathology. It is an act or art of cutting the body open of any creature in order to display and study the topographical anatomy. Frogs are not the only animals to be dissected. Pigs, bugs and even cats are also cut open. These animals are killed and processed at biological supply companies. Sometimes, these animals have the procedure done of them while they are alive. Although it is not the most effective process in teaching biology and virtual dissection can be also used.
Quick Facts: –
- Use of live animals in the process of dissection can negatively affect the entire ecosystem.
- There are a lot of fun and animal-friendly techniques that are used by children to learn about biology.
- Anatomical models such as the ‘Great American Bullfrog’ and computer programs like visifrog can be used.
- We all should say No to animal dissection because the animals used in the process can have a miserable existence.
- In the United States alone, approximately 10-12 million animals are killed every year for this purpose.
- Animals that are commonly dissected are caught in the wild including 7 million vertebrates.
- In December 1999, the Israeli Minister of Education announced an immediate ban on this and other live-animal experimentation in the country’s schools.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Facts for Kids about Dissection ." Easy Science for Kids, Oct 2019. Web. 14 Oct 2019. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/virtual-dissection-games-facts-for-kids-video/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2019). Facts for Kids about Dissection. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/virtual-dissection-games-facts-for-kids-video/
Sponsored Links :