Weird Animal Facts for Kids Video
Weird Animal Facts
There is a multitude of animals that exist in this world. There are so many things about animals that we love the most like: – their beautiful looks, innocence etc. There are so many strange facts about all these animals that we didn’t know before.
Quick facts: –
- An ostrich can run faster than horse. Male ostriches can roar like lions.
- A deer does not have a gall bladder.
- Sea otters hold hands when they sleep to keep from drifting apart.
- A newborn Chinese deer is small enough to be held in the palm of the hand.
- The bat is the only mammal that can fly.
- An elephant can smell water up to 3 miles away.
- In China, killing a panda is punishable by death.
- Oysters can change their gender depending on which is best for mating.
- Humpback whales create the loudest sound of any mammal.
- A giraffe’s tongue is so long that it can lick its own ear and clean them.
- Octopuses have three hearts.
- Butterflies have taste receptors on their feet.
- Squirrels cannot burp or vomit.
- Owls do not have eyeballs. They have eye tubes.
- Polar bears have black skin.
- Honey bees can flap their wings 200 times every second.
- Snakes smell with their tongue.
- A penguin can jump 6 feet in the air.
- Beavers can hold their breath for 45 minutes underwater.
- Frogs sleep with their eyes open.
- The Chameleon’s tongue is as long as its body.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Fun Facts about Animals for Kids ." Easy Science for Kids, May 2020. Web. 30 May 2020. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/weird-animal-facts-for-kids-video/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2020). Fun Facts about Animals for Kids. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/weird-animal-facts-for-kids-video/
We've recently added
- How To Build a Winogradsky Column and Learn About Soil Science
- Potato Light Bulb Experiment
- How To Use Friction to Pick Up Bottle of Rice
- How To Make Popcorn Dance
- Vinegar and Baking Soda Fire Extinguisher
- Power of Bleach
- Comparing Surface Tension of Liquids with Pennies
- Ice Cream Chemistry
- Using Distillation to Purify Water
- Filter Water with Dirt
- Build a Balloon Barometer
- Build Your Very Own Seismograph
Sponsored Links :