Best 7th Grade Science Fair Projects for Kids Video
Science Fair Projects for Kids
This video is about one of the most amazing science fair projects for kids on how to turn water into hydrogen and oxygen with electrolysis. With this video, you will be able to see how electricity can be used to make water into hydrogen and oxygen.
- Push pins
- Plastic container
- Baking soda
- Two test tubes
- Pour the water in the plastic container and add some baking soda in it.
- Water and baking soda combined work as an electrolyte solution.
- Use both the pencils as the electrode or separately can be said Cathode and Anode.
- Attach the electrodes to the battery by using wire and pins.
- Hold both the test tubes upside down above each push pin so that the gas can be collected.
- If you find the process too slow then add some more baking soda to speed it up.
Baking soda or Sodium Bicarbonate is not an electrolyte on its own but it works like one when dissolved in water. It cause the splitting of water.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Fun Science Fair Projects for Kids ." Easy Science for Kids, Aug 2019. Web. 18 Aug 2019. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/best-7th-grade-science-fair-projects-for-kids-video/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2019). Fun Science Fair Projects for Kids. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/best-7th-grade-science-fair-projects-for-kids-video/
Sponsored Links :