Best China Facts for Kids Video
China has a huge population of about 1.38 billion making it the most populous country. By land area, it is the fourth largest country. Officially, it is known as People’s Republic of China. The word China has been derived from ‘Qin’. It is pronounced as ‘chin’. Qin dynasty’s first emperor Qin Shi Huang was the first one who unified China.
Fast Facts: –
- Beijing is the capital of China. Renminbi is currency of the country.
- China is the largest exporter and second largest importer in the world.
- More than 30% of San Francisco’s air pollution is caused by China.
- To control the population, China has one-child policy.
- China’s national sport is table tennis.
- In China, it is compulsory that all the cosmetic products are tested on animals.
- 90% groundwater of Chinese cities is populated.
- China is the least religious country in the world with only 7% religious people.
- In China, human trafficking is punishable with the death penalty.
- This country has the largest Buddhist population. The figure is around 18.3% of its entire population.
- China has only one time zone.
- It is also known as the ‘flowery kingdom’.
- In China, Geese are used as police animals instead of dogs.
- The country has more English speakers as compared to the United States.
- Rich Chinese people hire body doubles who can serve prison sentence on their behalf.
- Brad Pitt is banned from entering China because he played a role in movie named as ‘Seven Years in Tibet’.
- Most of the people believe that the Great Wall of China can be seen from space with naked human which is not true. You would require an aid for that.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Fun Facts about China for Kids ." Easy Science for Kids, Feb 2019. Web. 18 Feb 2019. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/best-china-facts-for-kids-video/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2019). Fun Facts about China for Kids. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/best-china-facts-for-kids-video/
Sponsored Links :