Fun Facts for Kids Video
Fun Facts for Kids
This video includes a lot of fun facts for kids about farm animals like cows, pigs, horses, ducks etc.
- Cows spend about 8 hours each day eating.
- They make 25 gallons of saliva each day.
- They only have teeth on the bottom. They have no upper teeth.
- They can sleep while standing.
- Pigs are probably a lot cleaner than you think.
- They do not have any sweat glands so they do not sweat at all.
- They roll around in the mud to keep themselves cool.
- They have an excellent sense of smell. They are so sensitive that they can smell food a couple of feet underground.
- They have only four toes on each hoof but they only use two of them while walking.
- Horses stand while sleeping.
- They only sleep for about 2.5-3 hours in a day.
- They can drink up to 10 gallons of water in a day.
- They cannot breathe through their mouth, only through their nose.
- A horse can stand and walk only after 1-2 hours of its birth.
- The smallest pony in history was named ‘little pumpkin’. He stood only 14 inches and weighed 20 pounds.
- Ducks swim so well because of their webbed feet.
- Their webbed feet are also the reason why they wobble while walking.
- They have an oil producing gland that makes their feathers waterproof.
- They have three eyelids.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Fun Facts for Kids about Farm Animals ." Easy Science for Kids, Oct 2020. Web. 30 Oct 2020. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/fun-facts-for-kids-video/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2020). Fun Facts for Kids about Farm Animals. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/fun-facts-for-kids-video/
We've recently added
- How To Build a Winogradsky Column and Learn About Soil Science
- Potato Light Bulb Experiment
- How To Use Friction to Pick Up Bottle of Rice
- How To Make Popcorn Dance
- Vinegar and Baking Soda Fire Extinguisher
- Power of Bleach
- Comparing Surface Tension of Liquids with Pennies
- Ice Cream Chemistry
- Using Distillation to Purify Water
- Filter Water with Dirt
- Build a Balloon Barometer
- Build Your Very Own Seismograph
Sponsored Links :