Inventors – How to Become an Inventor
Think of the most famous inventors of the world – Bill Gates, Thomas Edison, Alexander Graham Bell. They all have something in common. They were all curious. They all liked to learn. And they all had ideas that could make life better for other people.
You might think that there are no more inventors, or that all the great inventions have already occurred. This isn’t true. Engineers and inventors are constantly creating new things. Maybe you’ll be an inventor too.
Fun Facts about Inventors for Kids
- Think about some of the problems we face today. You might just have the solution to one of these problems.
- Perhaps you can find ways to make solar or wind energy more efficient or find a new source of energy altogether. Maybe you’ll build more energy efficient houses or cars.
- How about inventions to help doctors heal patients and help people live healthier lives?
- Agricultural researchers study new ways to grow healthy food so everyone has enough to eat.
- Physicists, mathematicians and other scientists work on things like computers, space flight, and electronics.
- You can be an inventor right now. Take science classes, read books on science and explore. Play and use your imagination. Take old machines apart (if your mom and dad say it’s okay). Ask questions. Attend a science or invention camp.
- Curious: interested and engaged in learning and life
- Occur: happen
- Solution: answer to a problem
- Solar: sun
Learn More All About Inventors and How to Become an Inventor
Watch this cool video about inventors:
A video showcasing inventors with their inventions.
Question: What toys should I play with to become an inventor?
Answer: Many inventors played with simple toys like blocks. They built forts or experimented with old tools. They usually didn’t have a lot of toys. Instead, they used their imaginations.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Fun Inventor Facts for Kids ." Easy Science for Kids, Oct 2020. Web. 21 Oct 2020. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/all-about-inventors/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2020). Fun Inventor Facts for Kids. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/all-about-inventors/
We've recently added
- How To Build a Winogradsky Column and Learn About Soil Science
- Potato Light Bulb Experiment
- How To Use Friction to Pick Up Bottle of Rice
- How To Make Popcorn Dance
- Vinegar and Baking Soda Fire Extinguisher
- Power of Bleach
- Comparing Surface Tension of Liquids with Pennies
- Ice Cream Chemistry
- Using Distillation to Purify Water
- Filter Water with Dirt
- Build a Balloon Barometer
- Build Your Very Own Seismograph
Sponsored Links :